In this documentation you will learn
- how to install a plugin.
- after installation opening status of the plugin.
- how to cahge plugin front template folder name in case of using custom template different from default template.
After downloading a plugin you will have zip file such as "plugin_key.zip"
- Browse Admin panel > PLUGINS > press install Plugin button. (as shown screenshot 1 below)
- you will browse installation form. (as shown screenshot 2 below)
- select "plugin_key.zip" then press upload button and wait until uploading finished.
- After installation you will see the Plugin on plugins list.
- then open status of the plugin. now it is installed.
Screenshot 1 : Showing install Plugin button
Screenshot 2 : Plugin installation form
Note : if you use custom template please change template folder name from default to the custom_name inside plugin folder then zip the plugin and then install, otherwise you will get template engine error that file not exist.
Posted by: Müslüm ÇEN
Date Added: 06/12/2015